Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Today I am thankful for... (Jan 1)

This new year i want to try to write a daily blog... glorify God... keep people updated... encouraged & edify... and give thanks...

Today (Jan 1) this new year,  I am thankful for...

1. I am NEW. God has made me new. I'm not just forgiven. I was made new. I am a New Creation.

2. I have been forgiven of everything in the past... Completely Forgiven... or everything (and the future too).

3. I am free to mess up. God doesn't look down on me.

4. New Ideas, New possibilities.

5. The power to change is in me, in the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit changes me. i take steps of faith, i am responsible... but it is the fruit of the Spirit... it is the Spirit who changes me.

Soo & i listened to a talk by Tim Keller today titled "How to change"
Pretty good... not about our ability... but that the Spirit produces fruit... gradually, but inevitably... internal and symetretical...

Of course i am Thankful for Jesus, my wife, and all God has for me.

i am looking forward to this new year... and Thankful for what God has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment