Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

the one with a boy

It is confirmed

We're Having a Boy!!!!!

21 weeks... he'll be here so soon! i think he may be more introverted than his sister, but we'll see...

We have been calling him Josiah... though other names are still in the mix.

i wrote him a note tonight, but i referred to him as son...

i would really like to write my kids notes, every year, maybe every month... and give it to them when they turn 18 or 22 or something... i wrote Halle a note tonight too, which i think is only the 2nd note i have written her... but i think i can find some old journal entries too...

i love my kids.
i love my son though i haven't met him yet.
i will love my kids even though they will frustrate me.

And though sometimes i want to do my own thing, and feel out of energy or don't know what to do... i delight in my daughter and i will in my son too.


Today, i am thankful for...
1. My son! - what a blessing! An Arrow in my Quiver
2. That God would let me have a son while i am still kinda young so i can play sports or whatever with him later
3. The privilege & opportunity to be a male role model to my son
4. That he is growing and is healthy
5. i am still thankful for my daughter Halle too

No comments:

Post a Comment