Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

the one with the last meeting

Today i led my last meeting here... well, kinda... but for the most part yes.

i enjoyed my role as a leader here. But it was certainly tiresome sometimes.
i do feel like God used me here and shaped me for the role.
He brought me thru certain experiences and my background helped so i could shepherd a team well and guide us.
In some ways i excelled at the job.
But i am ready for a change.
i'm not really a natural leader. God used me- which shows His power.

Looking back on the year there was a lot to be thankful for too.

Today, i am thankful for...
1. Not having to lead a team anymore
2. no more classes in the morning
3. The opportunity to lead
4. How God taught me thru leading
5. Learning how to resolve conflicts
6. Our Team
7. God's faithfulness towards our faith goals
8. God working despite having less staff, and distracted staff
9. 37 New believers (more decisions in one semester than all of last year).
10. Young students with passion & vision, beginning to multiply themselves and a new servant Team
11. Changed lives
12. God using students we didn't expect


i'm sure the next stage will carry new responsibilities that will be overwhelming sometimes.
And i suppose there could be worse things than class in the morning - but i am sure glad to not have them anymore... and here's hoping Halle continues sleeping in until 8...

No comments:

Post a Comment