Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

the one after a hard day

Today was an awful day. It started out good, and ended ok, but the middle was just awful- even after reading Proverbs 19 and submitted my plans... awful.

Still, i am thankful for...

1. My friend Ken
We talked this morning briefly... well what felt brief... i feel we could talk a few hours and scracth the surface.
Ken was my best man.
The ironic thing is we didn't really become friends until i left the country... well my last year in the states we started hanging out, the next year talked a bit, the 2nd year began talking all the time.
i am thankful for a good friend who pursues me and cares about me, talks about God, loves the Gospel and can laugh with a whole lot - and can relate so well. Thank God for such a good friend

2. My wife
It's not new to the list, but i am thankful for Soo. She is the most important thing in the world to me. Proverbs 18:22 says he who finds a wife, finds a good thing - and that's true. Thank God for my wife.

3. pizza - again... perfect pizza tonight, and it helps after a rough day.

No comments:

Post a Comment