Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

My first post of 2010

How about for the new year i start blogging again?

This is the year i get married... maybe i should try to get the goal of writing a book... and i got to start somewhere... besides i'm sure the world is missing my ramblings...

i don't do really do resolutions, but i do try to set some goals or themes/focus for a year, i spend a day with Dad and ask the Lord what step of faith He wants me to take or goals/focus... a couple years ago it was some sort of extended fast and/or some sort of food fast - wound up being a 40 day food fast... last year i felt the Lord telling me to love Soo... we'll see what the Lord will have for me in 2010...

the year started off pretty good, i went and watched a Purdue basketball game at Mackey for the first time in years in one of the biggest games for Purdue in years... and we crushed them! Could this be the year?

hung with some of my best friends... still i wish i could have been with Soo...

more blogs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment